3rd Floor, Narayana Nethralaya, Narayana Health City
# 258/A, Bommasandra, Hosur Road,
Bangalore, 560099 INDIA.
Subhradeep completed a Bachelor’s degree in Genetics from the Institute of Genetic Engineering and Master’s in Applied Genetics from The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru. He worked at Biocon Research Limited, Bengaluru in the production of heterogeneous protein in the Yeast system before joining the group. Currently, he is working on AAV mediated gene therapy module for GNE myopathy and retinal degenerative diseases.
- 1. Puspal De1*, Subhradeep Sarkar1, Madhumita J Mukhophadhyay2. Screening the Bioactive Compound and Analyze the Membrane Stabilization Property of Vitex negundo Aqueous and Alcoholic Extract. International Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research 2017; 9(1); 76-78.
- 2. Puspal De, Subhradeep Sarkar, Madhumita J. Mukhophadhyay. Anti-protein denaturation activity and bioactive compound screening of Piper betel aqueous and alcoholic leaf extract. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2017; 6(2): 52-55
- 3. Puspal De, Subhradeep Sarkar, Madhumita J. Mukhophadhyay. Study the antioxidant and In vitro Anti-inflammatory activity by membrane stabilization method of Amaranthus gangeticus leaf extract. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2017; 6(4): 103-105
1. Topper of the batch “M.Sc Applied Genetics” for the academic year 2016-2018 at The Oxford College of Science, Bangalore.
2. Felicitated with “The Best Outgoing Student Award " for the academic year 2016-2018” by The Oxford College of Science, Bangalore.
3. Awarded with “The Best poster award” on National Science Day 2017 organized by The Oxford College of Science, Bangalore.